Sunday 20 January 2013

January 20th - Hu Hao Shuang Xing (Tiger and Crane Fists)



January 20th - Hu Hao Shuang Xing (Tiger and Crane Fists)

After watching Kung Pow, I just had to see the inspiration. Tiger and Crane Fists starts off with a completely different scene to Oedekerk's version, which threw me off right from the get go. I assumed the storylines would be roughly the same, and I suppose they are to an extent, but Kung Pows is a lot easier to follow and understand. Having watched Kung Pow prior to this, I can only really see it as opposed to the original when I watch. Even the dubbing sounds similar. There's not much I can say about Tiger and Crane Fists that I haven't praised Kung Pow for already, so I reckon you'd have a better time watching that instead.

Unintentionally funny, but not as good as Oedekerk's adaptation. - 2.5 tigers out of 5 cranes


No comments:

Post a Comment